Choir Visit Day
Join us Jan. 29
Join us Friday, Jan. 29, on campus or virtually to experience the sights and sounds of Central College at Choir Visit Day! Experience a choir rehearsal in the newly-renovated Douwstra Auditorium and take part in a mini voice lesson.
You don’t need to plan on majoring in music to stay in tune with Central’s musical offerings. Consider this your official backstage pass and register for Choir Visit Day today!
In addition, if you’re interested in earning a $500 endowed music scholarship, schedule an audition.
|2:45 p.m.||Check-in at Cox-Snow Music Building (if arriving for the optional part of the visit day)|
|3 p.m.||Optional Master Class in Cox-Snow Recital Hall|
|4 p.m.||Attend Choir Rehearsal in Douwstra Auditorium|
|5:30 p.m.||Dinner in Central Market|
|6:30 p.m.||Activity with the A Cappella Choir|
Safety Measures for a Visit to Campus
Central has worked diligently to provide the safest experience possible for our visitors. We kindly encourage the use of the following guidelines when visiting campus:
- Visitors need to be free of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Pack hand sanitizer and use it often. We also will have hand sanitizer on hand for your convenience.
- Masks are required in indoor public spaces and outdoors when six-foot physical distances cannot be maintained. Visitors may bring their own mask. The college also will have some available for use. Central’s admission counselors will wear a mask when meeting with visitors.
- Maintain a physical distance of six feet with other people.
- When you arrive, we will welcome you warmly and show you where to safely receive your materials.
- Although we’re cleaning high-traffic areas frequently, please avoid contact with high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, drinking fountains, etc.