ACT Visit Week
Join us March 22-26
Life has been challenging this year, and finding open testing sites is no exception. Central College is open for limited ACT testing, March 22-26!* While visiting campus, you also have the option to tour campus, meet with admission counselors, professors and more.
Things to Know
- This event is tailored for seniors who have had difficulties taking the ACT due to COVID-19 disruptions.
- You will need to bring a pencil and a calculator to complete the exam.
- The cost to take the ACT is $55.
*This ACT score is only valid at Central College.
Safety Measures for a Visit to Campus
Central has worked diligently to provide the safest experience possible for our visitors. We kindly encourage the use of the following guidelines when visiting campus:
- Visitors need to be free of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Pack hand sanitizer and use it often. We also will have hand sanitizer on hand for your convenience.
- Masks are required in indoor public spaces and outdoors when six-foot physical distances cannot be maintained. Visitors may bring their own mask. The college also will have some available for use. Central’s admission counselors will wear a mask when meeting with visitors.
- Maintain a physical distance of six feet with other people.
- When you arrive, we will welcome you warmly and show you where to safely receive your materials.
- Although we’re cleaning high-traffic areas frequently, please avoid contact with high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, drinking fountains, etc.