Applying to Central is easy with our online application. We do not require standardized test scores because we believe students are everything but standard. Central’s size and focus on individual attention make learning challenging and prepares students for life after college.
Central Looks for Students Who:
- Will have graduated from an accredited high school or equivalent by the time of their enrollment in Central College.
- Rank in the upper half of their high school graduating class.
- Have a solid academic performance in high school. We also look at the strength and quality of the student’s curriculum, recent trends in performance, and participation in extracurricular activities, including leadership, talents, conduct and more.
Send your unofficial high school transcript to email@example.com to help us make our admission decision quickly.
Recommended High School Coursework
- English: four years, including literature
- Math: two or more years, including algebra, advanced algebra and geometry
- Social Studies: three or more years, including American and European history
- Sciences: two or more years of lab science
- Foreign Languages: two or more years
Central College is committed to being an inclusive community whose members act with consideration for the physical, intellectual, and spiritual well-being of all persons. All members of the college community are responsible for creating an atmosphere that fosters openness, mutual respect, and diversity.
Board of Trustees, 4/26/03
The above nondiscrimination policy includes, but is not limited to, persons of every ethnicity, race, national origin, ancestry, color, socio-economic class, creed, religion, philosophical belief, marital status, disability, physical appearance, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, and organizational affiliation. Read our welcome statement.