Plan your visit to Central College! It’s the best way to get a sneak peek at what a future at 812 University St. could look like.
Visits are personalized for every student and every interest. A visit to campus is the perfect opportunity to:
- See all the places (like classrooms and residence halls).
- Meet all the people (like faculty and coaches).
- And experience all the things (like … way too many things to mention).
Prospective students and parents may schedule individual family meetings on campus or attend a campus visit day. In addition to engaging with admission counselors during campus visits, prospective students and families may familiarize themselves with Central’s campus by using our virtual tour or watching a video tour.
It’s your day to explore, and we’ll help you investigate everything to find out if you belong at Central.
Visit with us Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to noon. You can also check out our virtual tour and campus video tours at any time.
- Connect with admission counselors and coaches — people who will make the difference in your Central education.
- See where Central students eat and live on campus.
- Meet with financial aid professionals, discuss scholarship options and get help filing the FAFSA.
Visit Day Events
Be More Than A Spectator Day | June 2
Join us Friday, June 2, and learn what it means to be a student-athlete at Central.
Best Decision Ever Week | June 19-23
Choose a day during June’s Best Decision Ever Week for an exciting, personalized experience!
Summer Registration and Orientation | Summer 2023
Join us in June or July for Summer Registration and Orientation!
Best Decision Ever Week | July 17-21
Choose a day during July’s Best Decision Ever Week for an exciting, personalized experience!
If you bring your completed application, we will waive the application fee. While you're here, don't forget to pick up your FREE T-shirt and Dutch letter — Pella's famous pastry!
Call 877-462-3687 or send a text message to 641-632-9667 with any questions.
Distance to Pella, Iowa
Traveling from far away?
If you're not from Iowa, we'll help meet your travel expenses to visit Central. Ask about our reimbursement policy when you schedule a visit.
For prospective out-of-state students, Central College will help meet their travel expenses to visit campus.
The following guidelines apply:
- To be eligible for travel reimbursement, you must be admitted to Central College prior to your travel date.
- Travel reimbursement is valid for airfare or mileage for student expenses only.
- For travel by car, you will provide a home address which will be used to calculate round-trip mileage to/from campus. Based on Central College policy, the rate of $0.625 per mile will be used to determine eligible reimbursement amount. Students traveling from non-contiguous states can receive reimbursement for up to $300 of their travel expenses. Students traveling from contiguous states (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri) and including Kansas can receive reimbursement for up to $30 of their travel expenses. Gas receipts are not required.
For travel by air, upload your itemized receipt(s) for airline reservation. Must show individual’s name and ticket charges. A maximum amount of $300 may be reimbursed for student ticket charges.
- You may complete/submit Electronic Reimbursement Authorization Form prior to your scheduled campus visit date, but reimbursement will be paid following your campus visit.
- Complete/submit Electronic Reimbursement Authorization Form and upload any applicable receipt(s) within 60 days of your completed campus visit.
For questions, contact Director of Admission Kelly Kowzan at 641-628-7521 or firstname.lastname@example.org