International Students

Transfer Students

Students will be classified as a transfer applicant if they enrolled in a college or university after graduating from high school.

The transfer process for international students is quick and easy!  Many students elect to begin their studies at another college or university and transfer to Central to earn an undergraduate degree. Central College will process transfer applicants for the fall or spring semesters.  

Central College works with rolling admissions so students can apply any time of the year!

See our admission requirements.