Interlibrary Loan Request
Summer Interlibrary Loan
Beginning May 20, 2022, Geisler interlibrary loan services will be shut down and Pella Public Library will take over.
New Interlibrary Loan Requests
- Geisler Library interlibrary loan services are unavailable from May 20 through July 31, 2022.
- You can request items through Pella Public Library.*
- You need a Pella Public Library card before you can submit a request. Bring your driver’s license and Central ID to Pella Public Library to get one.
- Use Pella Public Library’s item request form.
*Pella Public Library will limit their borrowing to domestic libraries and try to borrow from free lenders if possible; if there are none, the library will proceed with borrowing the item so long as the fee is $25 or less.
Current Interlibrary Loan Items
- Renewal requests for your current interlibrary loan items are not possible after May 20, 2022.
- Interlibrary loan items obtained by Geisler Library should be returned to the book drops on or before the due date.