Pay your $200 enrollment deposit.
- All incoming first-year and transfer students can pay the enrollment deposit online.
- Call us at 1-877-462-3687.
- Or, mail a check to: Admission Office, Central College, 812 University Street, Pella, Iowa 50219. Please be sure to include the name of the student enrolling on the check.
Accept your financial aid award.
- Mail in one copy of the financial aid acceptance to: Admission Office, Central College, 812 University Street, Pella, Iowa 50219.
- You may also accept your aid award online using the Admitted Student Portal.
- Note: Financial aid awards will be mailed during March and April.
Register for Summer Orientation!
- Register for your one-day orientation – you will sign up for your classes, finalize financial aid and all other paperwork.
- Don’t forget to check the Admitted Student Portal for your individual “to do” lists.
- Take the math and language placement tests which you can access through your Admitted Student Portal checklist. All incoming first-year students must complete the online math placement test. All students who have taken 1 or more years of Spanish, French or German in high school are required to take the online language placement test.
All placement tests must be completed by May 31.
Fill out those forms!
Come to Central!
- There’s not much left to do except pack and come to Central on Move-In Day! View this year’s welcome week schedule.