- Keeping Yourself and the Community Safe
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Comprehensive List of Campus Policies
- COVID-19 updates to come later this summer from the NCAA.
- Physical Form
- Concussion Information
Keeping Yourself and the Community Safe
See more info on reporting safety concerns, safety personnel, etc.
Discrimination and Harassment
- Welcome Statement: Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Equal Opportunity, Harassment and Nondiscrimination Policy
- Title IX Information
Complaints about sexual assault, harassment or discrimination should be directed to the Title IX Coordinator:
Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer, Emeritus Professor of Psychology
Maytag Student Center 226
641-628-5249 | TitleIX@central.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org
812 University Avenue, Campus Box 023
Pella, IA 50219
Comprehensive List of Campus Policies
For more information about these and other topics, see the comprehensive list of campus policies.